The rise of mobile devices at work increases productivity—and the attack surface. You need to secure remote users regardless of location or device.
Part of the Unisys Stealth® software security suite, Stealth(mobile)™ extends Stealth(core)™ protection to mobile environments, closing security gaps outside the scope of enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions. It prevents and contains breaches by limiting access to authorized remote users in secure communities of interest (COI). Strong AES-256 encryption protects data in motion all the way to the destination server.
- Protects organizations from threats introduced by mobile devices
- Establishes identity-driven, microsegmented access for remote users, limiting visibility on a need-to-know basis
- Quickly authenticates users into COI with no impact on user experience
- Restricts lateral movement of adversaries by isolating critical assets
- Accelerates bring your own device (BYOD) and remote work initiatives